Oquirrh Hills Golf Course
> UTAH GOLF COURSES: THE UNEXPECTED ECO-FRIENDLY HEROES OF THE STATE
Operating Procedures/Safety Precautions During Covid-19
Booking Tee Times:
- Online booking available at www.thehillsgolf.com 7-Days in advance.
- Over the phone booking available 3-Days in advance.
- Golfers will be called to the tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 20 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time.
- Be aware that singles, twosomes, and threesomes will be paired with other players during busy times.
- Pro shop check-in and payment.
- Online Payment options available.
- Pay directly at the range machine (card only), or in the pro shop for range balls.
- Wide variety of clubs, golf balls, bags, and outwear available for purchase.
- Snack Bar will be taking orders by phone or walk-in orders.
- If you are playing 18 holes we would like to encourage you to order one or two holes before you make the turn. 435-882-4220 Ext-2
- The pavilion is open for outside dining.
- Outside food and beverage will not be allowed.
- Outside Alcohol is prohibited per Utah State Law.
- Snack Bar Menu
- Small bucket (30), Medium bucket (60), Large bucket (90).
- Range codes will expire at midnight the day of purchase and will not be refundable.
- Customers may ride together.
- Scorecards or pencils will be provided on the cart.
- Please clear your own cart of garbage.
- Pay trail fee in pro shop during check in.
- No groups larger than a foursome are allowed.
- Course bathrooms are located on holes 4 and 14.
Oquirrh Hills is located in the foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains and offers some of the best views in the County. Founded in 1949, Tooele County residents have been golfing here for over 70 years.
You will always feel welcome at Oquirrh Hills.